Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Years Eve

It is funny how things never happen singly.

As I said in my previous post I'm off with Abdul and Kim to Simians pub.

However Amandie has also invited me round for fun and games at her place with her chaps family, could have been a fun night, although my stalker will probably also be there which would have taken the shine off for me.

Apparently the bash this evening is going to have a gold theme, so Simian has asked me to pop round to his mothers to pick up his gold lame jacket. Not sure how I am going to go gold, all of my stuff is silver. May have to ask the restaurant for some turmeric to rub in.

Just waiting to see if one gets another invite!

TBH all that I really wanted to do was have a quiet night in meditating on the past year, however I know that I would have had someone bashing on my door until all hours telling me that I shouldn't be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment