Sunday 19 July 2009

Misc

Should write more, but just headlines:

1/ The grim north is grim

2/ The Chinese in Cove(ish) is very pleasing. Reminded me of the one on the Caledonian road when I was at college. :-)

3/ Justin is still a really nice chap

4/ Kim is unwell, but still great company. Sad that the wedding has been postponed.

5/ Was seriously flattered and unable to think of what to say when Kim said she would have asked me to walk her down the aisle if I had been in Toronto for the wedding.

6/ I am so bad at driving games

7/ But I am quite good at Wii Sports.

8/ Bill and Ted are still Excellent.

9/ Why were there so many pissed youngsters in Cove/Hawley on Saturday?

10/ Why were the police blocking roads? I saw no trouble at all.

11/ That said after I had turned round I managed to find the M3 via Farnborough.

12/ Why did Mater say she knew the way to Covent Garden from Trafalgar Square when she doesn't?

13/ Opera is quite good.

14/ What are the odds of sitting behind my Godmothers husband on my first visit to the opera?

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing that I understand English English, because in American English #9 takes on a very different meaning (unless of course, you mean that the youngsters really are pissed, not pissed.)

    ReplyDelete