Monday 13 April 2009

Dwarf Back

Well, it is a long time since I have written in the blog :-( Apart from about my holiday of course.

Truth to tell my life continues a little dull, oh I get excited at the latest government scandal or idiocy, however even though there are a couple of scandals a week now Gordon still seems less corrupt than tony bliar who was just pure evil.

Just generally been working and sleeping.

I was listening to the wireless the other day and they were talking to Benny and Bjorn from Abba and once again raised the possibility of an Abba reunion, which was shot down because they feet that their energy on stage was a very important part of their shows, and everyone would be dissappointed by seeing 50 year olds with less energy doing those shows. Having seen Bjorn Again a couple of times I would have to agree with them.

The reason that this comes to mind is that three new episodes of Red Dward were made and broadcast this Easter, and they were very very disappointing.

1 comment:

  1. Abba was my first concert. I would go and be happy just being able to relive 16 again :).

    ReplyDelete