Wednesday 1 April 2009

Holiday!

I have finally managed to agree a fortnights holiday!

So where to go?

There was a super deal with Air France to San Francisco, but that has disappeared now :-(

Still considering Toronto and/or San Francisco, blowing the last of my BA miles :-) Also hoping that my Hilton Diamond card lasts!

Anyway, does anyone have any interesting places to suggest that I visit? I can sit on a beach for about two days without going mad, and I like interesting things to see. However for places like China and Japan I would prefer to go on a package and this is going to be an independent deal.

5 comments:

  1. I'd choose a tour for an exotic place with a foreign written language. That's what I'm doing in China. How about Washington D.C. and New York?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're coming to Toronto, we could easily set up a big peep meet! There's about 8-10 of us that live within a hour's drive of Toronto (let's see, there's Bullz, byoffer, maroonclown, Seana, Meemo, tallgirl, Pene & me). There's tons and tons of things to do in Toronto and you could even drop in on Niagara Falls as well as it's a short distance away. There's a great town called Niagara-on-the-lake that has shops, wineries and the Shaw Festival, plus historic sites all over the region.

    San Francisco is also a great place to visit - one of my fave sites stretching from SF down to Monterey and Carmel.

    Have fun planning your trip, wherever you do end up deciding to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely choose somewhere across the pond so you can meet some OT/Blogger folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know. New Jersey has beaches.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could always come and hang out in Oklahoma - we can watch the deer and cows eat.

    ReplyDelete