Friday 26 June 2009

Life, the Universe and Everything minus 1

A year older today! A crap week at work! Socks and underwear my only presents!

Why am I feeling happy? Well the bottle of Chablis helps, but overall I was told when I was young that I wouldn't make 40 what with my Asthma/Eczema and general rubbishness and yet here I am, beyond 40, still generally rubbish,. but relatively healthy and doing wonderful things outside of work.

I fell into a job that I used to love, and the two major decisions I have made in my life went really well I can think shall I have a holiday in October? Where to go? - I know I really am a lucky fatherless child!

Anyway it is count your blessings day today, even when things seem bad we are so much luckier than 90% of the world, and personally I do not focus on how lucky I am nearly enough.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday sweetie.

    Sometimes, you have to take a minute for some "me" time so I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete