Saturday 10 January 2009

Another week...

For some reason I seemed to be down to one duvet cover, one bed sheet, and about 10,000 pillowcases it seems. I'm sure that there are other bedclothes hiding in a drawer somewhere, but I couldn't track them down.

Now this isn't a massive problem as one can wash ones bedding in a day. I am using a launderette at the moment as it is cheaper than the insurance excess last time I used the washing machine, however it is nice to have a change of scene in the bedroom occasionally.

On Tuesday I went to M&S, however all of their sheets were white or light pastels, now I have Eczema so these look seriously bad after a couple of days, so I went on to John Lewis on Wednesday, again the same! Managed to get a fitted sheet (I move around a lot in bed so valences or tucked in sheets don't really work) and a patterned duvet cover with not too much white on it.

On Thursday afternoon and night my left foot was very uncomfortable, felt like it was bruised, when I awoke on Friday morning my right foot was in that situation, I couldn't drive so I had to work from home. I have no idea what has caused this, but my right foot is recovering slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment