Saturday 10 January 2009

Who ate all the cakes


Weighed myself on Wednesday, it was a frightening result, I am a lot heavier than I thought I was. Maybe I will put the actual figure in the blog when I have lost a bit.

I have very little willpower, and for some reason when I cannot have something I crave it, but when I can have it I don't care too much. For example when I used to be on call, I always used to fancy a beer, when not on call I didn't care. When I did a purge on my flat about a year ago I poured away a Crate of beer from that era! Today I was driving back from my mothers, having "fixed" her computer again, why does she keep trying to edit her normal.dot? Thinking "I should go to McDonalds that way I can just fall on the bed and eat". I managed to resist that, however I did eat spaghetti carbonara, so not sure if that was any better.


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. Now living in a small town I crave the foods that are not available here. So when I do go the the city I want to hit every place that I've been wanting. Not a way to have a healthy day out. :)

    ReplyDelete