Monday 12 January 2009

Ouchie

A very boring post...

Since last Thursday I have been suffering from a cramp/bruise pain.

On Thursday at work it was in my left foot, when I woke up on Friday it was in my right foot, spent the day in bed, and only got out four times because it was so painful to walk. Saturday getting better, Sunday almost right (thank heavens), today I worked from home as it is my driving foot, and the pain started on the left side of my body! Where next?

So I had to call a plumber out on Sunday because the lavatory was blocked and leaking. He did a bit of a fix, told me the leak was linked to the blockage and I should replace the side pipe, but he didn't have the parts. According to his time sheet he spent three and an half minutes in my flat, including his processing my payment I would put it closer to eight. And the cost - One hundred and fifty pounds :-|

1 comment: